What Is Digital Marketing? & How we can help you!
What is Digital Marketing?
Mahon Digital is growing all the time and we want to help your business grow too!
With how accessible the internet is today, would you believe me if I told you the number of people who go online every day is still increasing?
It is. In fact, “constant” internet usage among adults increased by 5% in just the last three years. And although we say it a lot, the way people shop and buy really has changed along with it — meaning offline marketing isn’t as effective as it used to be.
Marketing has always been about connecting with your audience in the right place and at the right time. Today, that means you need to meet them where they are already spending time: on the internet.
Enter digital marketing — in other words, any form of marketing that exists online.
The Digital Marketer Defined
In general terms, a digital marketer is responsible for using digital channels to generate leads and build brand awareness. Digital channels include:
- Company websites
- Social media
- Search engine rankings
- Email marketing
- Online display ads
- Corporate blogs
Beyond this, the digital marketer must also use measurable analytics to identify weaknesses and find ways to improve performance across these channels. In this role, you can be responsible for all aspects of a company’s digital strategy or just focus on one.
Smaller companies tend to have one general specialist or manager while corporations can spread the responsibilities around to an entire team or even across several different departments.
New from Mahon Digital Marketing! We now assist in Amazon Marketplace Advertising!
Here are some reasons why you should sell on Amazon:
- Increase Exposure – Leverage millions of unique monthly visitors to get more people to your online store.
- Leverage Marketplace Benefits- Amazon’s Marketplace is a shopping destination that is known for reliability, ease of online shopping and selection. Listing on the Marketplace allows sellers to capitalize on that branding.
- Find New Customers- The Amazon Marketplace is huge. Sellers gain exposure to new and varied shoppers through the Marketplace- many of which would never encounter your online store otherwise.
- Increase Sales- Shoppers on Amazon have come to the Marketplace with the explicit intent to purchase, or at the very least are looking to browse. Online search, advertising and other forms of online exposure do not guarantee that same bottom of the funnel-audience. Bottom Line- people on Amazon are more likely to buy.
So let us help grow your business!
Why choose Mahon Digital Marketing?
- Support for growing & large businesses, in the UK and abroad
- Friendly & professional service – more than 15 years’ experience
- Affordable rates thanks to our “human” size
- Dedicated account & project management
- Flexibility – projects & retainers built around your needs
- Full Google Adwords and Bing Advertising partners
We would love to hear from you, so contact us or call us on 01920 64 43 13.
By Dan Cole Mahon Digital UK.