Social Media Marketing
Social Media is a great way for a business to reach their target audience. Your customers are already following other brands through social media so you don’t want to miss out! Social platforms also provide a great way to reach potential customers and are a self-contained marketing form.
Additionally, social media activity can help with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). You can create and share content such as articles, blog posts, videos and pictures. If platform users follow or share your content you can increase your brand awareness. Additionally, social sharing is a form of link-building which lets search engines know that your brand is trusted and has quality content.
Social media marketing can help with a number of business goals:
- Increased Web Traffic
- Generating Leads and Sales
- Raising Brand Awareness
- Improving Communication
Social Media Optimisation is something we do well here at Mahon Digital and many clients trust us with their Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts. Engage with your customers and new audiences instantly, grow your authority and share your brand easily with social accounts.
Contact us today for a FREE social media audit
Social Media Services
- Social account setup – We create an account with your brand, designs and logos on the social platform of your choice.
- Social account management – We monitor and manage your accounts for you using social media schedules mixing syndication, curation and bespoke posts.
- Social media strategy – We can help you integrate your social media activities into your overall online marketing and SEO plans.
- Reporting – We help you track and monitor your social performance.
So let us expand your social presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest or other sites. Contact us today or call 01920 455 033 to discuss your social requirements and get a FREE social media audit.
Social media management takes time and effort therefore you should always have something interesting to say, post or tweet about.
Images and videos also bring the posts alive, so are more likely to be shared.
It’s important that social media guidelines are kept in mind when appearing online as a brand or a company.