It is always an exciting experience UNTIL you have to deal with the stressful stuff too. Nothing is ever as straight forward as we initially think – but it is worth it in the end. Thoughts about the complicated things will race during the process; will my target audience connect with my brand through my website? How do I go about tracking visitors? How do I choose an effective domain name?
Believe it or not, your domain name and URL have a big part to play in the process when it comes to search; these have a huge impact on the visibility of your website and of course – it is the destination of your company content!
– Brainstorming has a huge impact during the idea generation process. Making sure you have 3 – 5 relevant keywords in mind to play with, preferably about what you do and who you are.
– Why would you want to follow what everyone else does? Be unique. Choose a domain name which is suitable for you and you only. Make sure it is short and easy to type otherwise it could drive potential audiences away – People love to be lazy.
– Make it memorable – how do you think ‘Nike’ become so successful? Word-of-mouth is still one of the most successful marketing strategies; a memorable logo is also something to bear in mind.
– Meeting expectations is vital. Your target audience needs to know exactly who you are and what it is that you do from your URL and domain name – so sticking to your core keywords is important.
– Trends don’t last forever, so don’t rely on them to include in your domain name. Avoid using odd spellings, hyphens, and numbers in your name. Keep it simple.
By putting these pointers into consideration it could potentially super-charge your brand. Your domain name has higher importance than you may have initially thought.
This is how you complete business digitally. Your domain name isn’t just words, it creates success and engagement!
Now go create your perfect domain name and remember: SHORT, SWEET AND CONCISE! If you have any questions on how to buy a domain name or how to choose it, please don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com